I aint no typical sistur of ya.

/ /

When i say, i aint no typical sister of ya. InshaAllah i mean it. If you know me in person. Youd know that i am not very sane (no, not literally). Lelz. Im a crackhead. If people see me from far, i can bet theyd say that im crayy crayy zayy.




But i love beautiful words. I dont have soft heart, i can hardly cry, but i love soft words, despite how different or weird or harsh i am in person.




For these past years, ive been searching for my style of writing. And today, i think imma just wanna be myself. The random me.  The me who acts crazily, the me who can talk skema-ish-ly, the me who can talk very poetically (ada eh such words?), the me who can be anything that i want. Very random that you cant really guess my whole personality bcos im all. Mehh.




And when i say i aint no yo typical sistur that means that i aint no purfect, but ztill, i wanna try to spread the happiness i feel about Islam and Allah. I aint no typical, bcos i admit that i am very different than other akhawat, they are all superrrr baik, iman dan amal hebat, very normal, organized, gigih, tadhiyah tinggi, you name it! While me, still struggle tazkiyatunnafs lagi. I always feel bad bout myself. Sometimes i feel like im very  very problematic and dont deserve this at all, but i know best that Allah knows the bestest. So what i can do is, i gotta pay back to Allah by sharing this nikmat he gave. Moga Allah tsabatkan ��





When i say i aint no yo typical sistur, that also means that inshaAllah i dont wanna continue to build the sisterhood that we have now. The i-aint-no-going-te-care-bout-ya sisterhood. Thats so horrible. And i wont promise i can change it. I just wish i can try. So that we all can attain Jannah.





InshaAllah, this gonbe my small efforts through writings to reach who so ever that have interest in changing themselves for good. InshaAllah there'll be lots of stories in here (maybe diaries of a problematic kid most of the times), maybe a tadabbur of an ayah, maybe selfmuhasabah, maybe sharing from somewhere else ive heard. Itll be random. Really random.





Actually i was bout to write bout sthg related to taubah, but idk tbtb it turned out to be an intorduction of this renewed blog.





InshaAllah till then, assalamualaikum.





P/S : I'll not care of my own english inshaAllah. Sometimes itd be broken and im sorry, but you can always correct me. And also sometimes itd sound very nigga-ish ( i like their accent), and very broken. Well, i dont expect anything, since my malay pon samo jo horrible nyo. Hewhew.

0 aksara:

Bubbles

remind-er

"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back"

(Surah Al-'Ankabut : 57)

 
Design by DZignine.