Home.

/ /



"Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna make this place your home."

Heard it once, terus fall for the lyrics. Wpun sebenarnya lyrics dia kinda brings back the memories of pain.


//


Hold my hand
Turn around and see what we've left behind
HOLD MY HAND MY FRIEND
We could save the good spirit in me and you
For another chance
And let's pray for the beautiful world
The beautiful world I share with you
*each word, sincerely from me.. =]
| July 6th 2012
-KA

//

A year and months later . . .

"So, youve noticed it?"

I never cry that hard ( i guess ), for a not so literal lost. Broke down teghuk time tu.

Antara tarbiyah terbesar diri ni. Haha. To lose what you held on to, is hella a test. 

Bila semua bicara dia tak lagi bermakna, bila semua janji hanya tersia, bila diri ditinggal sebatang kara dan bila air mata takmampu langsung diseka - kau boleh tinggal, kau boleh pergi, kau boleh lari, kau boleh memilih, tapi aku masih punya Allah ; penguat paling setia.

//

And i dedicate this song, to the ones i love. I so wanna make this my word. And i want to be that someone whod keep it forvere. It hurt me bad, and i dont wanna hurt everyone else. Moga Allah tsabatkan, dengan sebenar-benar tsabat.

Allahu yuqawwiy!

0 aksara:

Bubbles

remind-er

"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back"

(Surah Al-'Ankabut : 57)

 
Design by DZignine.