Please dont read. Just here the song and relate . . or imagine.

/ /


Too many things have been going on lately with ma laif. Im like floating in mid air. Its like i cant wait to graduate and start working (but i know itll be hella challenge. #prayforme)


Since nobody that knows me read this blog. I can sukahati curhat lah i guess.


But. I hate my past. So, lets just not talk about it. I really dont know when and how can i forgive maself. Hopefully one day.


It's 3.33 AM, and i have presentation tmr. Which i havent completed the slide yet, alah, just another page je. And i have class at 8. Im now here bcos i knew if im not here writing, my heart wont let me continue doing my homework. Thats why i am finally here for 4 posts tonight. There'll be another 1 after this inshaAllah.


Till then, self. I hope you enjoy reading when youre in future scrolling your own heart-speaking box.


Bai.

0 aksara:

Bubbles

remind-er

"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back"

(Surah Al-'Ankabut : 57)

 
Design by DZignine.